The protection of your personal data privacy is an important concern to us.
We appreciate your interest in our company, our products and services and want you to feel safe in terms of data security when using this website. Naturally, we respect the EU-DSGVO / GDPR and other privacy policies.
Furthermore, we want you to know what kind of information we collect and for what purposes we use it.
The data will be subjected to appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that the privacy policies are met by us and our external service providers.
1.) Name and contact details of the controller and the operational data protection coordinator
Responsible: Emil Rotter OHG, Ahornallee 9, DE-14050 Berlin, Germany
Email: email@example.com Phone: +49 (0) 30 – 3025151 Fax: +49 (0) 30 – 3029145
You may contact the operational data protection coordinator of the Emil Rotter OHG under the address above, to
Mr. Sebastian Lüdtke, or at Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
2.) Personal data
Personal data is information about your identity. It includes information like names, postal addresses, phone numbers, and email addresses.
While using our website, it is not necessary to disclose any personal data. However, in certain cases we need to collect your name and address as well as other details to be able to provide the services requested.
The same applies for example, to shipping information and orders or to answer individual questions.
Where necessary, we will inform you appropriately.
Furthermore, we only store and process data which you voluntarily submit or data which is automatically gathered while visiting our website (e.g. your IP address and the names of the web pages you visited, your browser type and operating system, the date and time of your visit to our website, the search engine you used, and the names of downloaded files).
If you intend to make use of our services, we usually only collect data which is needed to provide the service. Any request for further data is voluntary. Personal data will only be processed to perform the service requested and to protect our own business interests.
a.) When visiting the website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
- IP address of the requesting computer,
- date and time of access,
- name and URL of the retrieved file,
- Website from which access is made (referrer URL),
- the browser used and, if applicable, the operating system of your computer as well as the name of your access provider.
The data mentioned are processed by us for the following purposes:
- ensuring a smooth connection of the website,
- ensuring comfortable use of our website,
- Evaluation of system security and stability as well
- for further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for data processing is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DSGVO/GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you.
b.) When registering for our newsletter
If, pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO/GDPR have expressly consented, we use your e-mail address to regularly send you our newsletter. For the receipt of the newsletter the indication of an e-mail address is sufficient.
The deregistration is possible at any time, for example via a link at the end of each newsletter. Alternatively, you can also send your unsubscribe request to email@example.com by e-mail.
c.) By using our contact form
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and to answer it. Further information can be provided voluntarily.
The data processing for the purpose of contacting us is in accordance with Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a DSGVO/GDPR based on your voluntarily granted consent.
The personal data collected by us for the use of the contact form will be automatically deleted after completion of the request made by you.
3.) Disclosure of data
A transfer of your personal data to third parties for purposes other than those listed below does not take place.
We only share your personal information with third parties if:
- You, according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. a DSGVO/GDPR, have given express consent to this
- disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO /GDPR is required to assert, exercise or defend legal claims and there is no reason to assume that you have a predominantly legitimate interest in not disclosing your data,
- in the event that disclosure pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. c DSGVO/GDPR is a legal obligation, as well
- this is legally permissible and according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. b DSGVO/GDPR is required for the settlement of contractual relationships with you.
Our employees and the service companies commissioned by us are bound by confidentiality and to comply with the provisions of the DSGVO/GDPR.
In the cookie information is stored, each resulting in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognize that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made, so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies are for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 para. 1 sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO/GDPR required.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or always a hint appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you can not use all features of our website.
5.) Children and adolescents
Persons below the age of 18 should not transmit any personal information to us without the consent of their parents or legal guardians. We do not request, collect or pass on personal data from children and adolescents.
6.) Affected rights
You have the right:
- in accordance with Art. 15 DSGVO/GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can provide information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to rectification, deletion, limitation of processing or opposition, the existence of a right to complain, the source of their data, if not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
- in accordance with Art. 16 DSGVO/GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or complete personal data stored with us;
- in accordance with Art. 17 DSGVO/GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfillment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defense of legal claims is required;
- to demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 DSGVO/GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you assert this, Exercise or defense of legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 DSGVO/GDPR;
- in accordance with Art. 20 DSGVO/GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another person responsible;
- according to Art. 7 para. 3 DSGVO/GDPR, to revoke your once given consent to us at any time. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future and
to complain to a supervisory authority pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO/GDPR. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or work or our office.
7.) Data Security
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data from manipulation, loss, destruction, and unauthorized access.
All our employees and third parties involved in the data processing are bound by the Federal Act Concerning the Protection of Personal Data (Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) and other privacy policies and will handle such personal data confidentially.
Whenever we collect and process personal data, their transfer will be encrypted in order to prevent data abuse by third parties. Our security measures are constantly updated according to the latest technological developments.
10.) Right to information
If you have any questions concerning your personal information saved by us, please feel free to contact us using the information below:
address: Emil Rotter OHG, Ahornallee 9, DE – 14050 Berlin – Germany
or send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
11.) Right of objection
Furthermore, you may at any time revoke your agreement to the acquisition and storage of your personal data by us. Therefore, please contact us at:
Address: Emil Rotter OHG, Ahornallee 9, DE – 14050 Berlin – Germany
or send us an email: email@example.com